Postings

Friday 7 December 2012

That versatile F' word



That versatile F' word


Stes de Necker




1.  Greeting: Fucking nice to see you!






2.  Command: Watch the f...n road!






3.  Surrender: I f....n give up!






4.  Problem: Now we’re fucked!






5.  Aggression: F..k you!






6.  Jealousy: F..k me!





7.  Confusion: What the f..k..!






8.  Daft: I don’t f....n understand!






9.  Admiration: That’s f....n beautiful!





10.  Despair:  F..k this!






11.  Dissatisfaction: What the fuck is going on!






12.  Lost: Where the f..k are we?






13.  Disbelief: I don’t f....n believe this!






14.  Retaliation: F..k off!






15:  Denial: I know fuckol about this!





16.  Pain: Ouch f..k!






17.  Unsympathetic: I don’t give a f..k!






18.  Suspicion: Who the f..k are you?






19.  Panic: Let’s get the fuck out of here!






20.  Directive: Get the f..k away from me!







21.  Resistance: Never in my f....n life!






22.  Surprise:  Oh fuck ...! 







Find some more interesting articles on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment