– It controls the work of the spinal cord in the parts that are responsible for the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, digestion tract, genital organs, kidneys, adrenal glands.
– Normalization of the glucose, the insulin
– Elimination of the inflammatory processes in the organism
– Regulation of the immune system
– Improve digestion
– Heal diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
– Treat the effects of a stroke
– Before lunch, alternately on each leg, in the clockwise direction, in order to improve the overall tone, the memory, the work of the cardiovascular system and the digestive system.
– After lunch, simultaneously on both legs – against stress, nervousness and irritability, against headaches and sleep disorders.