Postings

Friday 14 August 2015

Rick Simpson’s Recipe for the Extraction and Use of Cannabis Oil




Rick Simpson’s Recipe for the Extraction and Use of Cannabis Oil

Stes de Necker


Awareness with regards to cannabis as a treatment and potential cure for cancer has been rapidly increasing over the past few years. Several studies over the last decade have clearly (without question) demonstrated the anti-tumoral effects of the plant. Cannabinoids (any group of related compounds that include cannabinol and the active constituents of cannabis) activate cannabinoid receptors in the body. The human body itself produces compounds called endocannabinoids and they play a very important role in many processes within the body to help create a healthy environment.

Since radiation and chemotherapy are the only two approved treatments for cancer, it’s important to let people know that other options do exist. There’s nothing wrong with exploring these options and finding out more information about them so people can make the best possible choice for themselves.

As more become aware of the healing power that this plant has, the next question to be asked is how is it made and how is it used.

Extracting Cannabis Oil

To make Rick Simpson’s hash oil, start with one ounce of dried herb. One ounce will typically produce 3-4 grams of oil, although the amount of oil produced per ounce will vary strain to strain.

A pound of dried material will yield about two ounces of high quality oil.

IMPORTANT: These instructions are directly summarized from Rick Simpson’s website.

Be VERY careful when boiling solvent off [solvent-free option], the flames are extremely flammable.

AVOID smoking, sparks, stove-tops and red hot heating elements.

Set up a fan to blow fumes away from the pot, and set up in a well-ventilated area for whole process.

1. Place the completely dry material in a plastic bucket.

2. Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. Many solvents can be used [solvent-free option]. You can use pure naphtha, ether, butane, 99% isopropyl alcohol, or even water. Two gallons of solvent is required to extract the THC from one pound, and 500 ml is enough for an ounce.

3. Crush the plant material using a stick of clean, untreated wood or any other similar device. Although the material will be damp, it will still be relatively easy to crush up because it is so dry.

4. Continue to crush the material with the stick, while adding solvent until the plant material is completely covered and soaked. Remain stirring the mixture for about three minutes. As you do this, the THC is dissolved off the material into the solvent.

5. Pour the solvent oil mixture off the plant material into another bucket. At this point you have stripped the material of about 80% of its THC.

6. Second wash: again add solvent to the mixture and work for another three minutes to extract the remaining THC.

7. Pour this solvent oil mix into the bucket containing the first mix that was previously poured out.

8. Discard the twice washed plant material.

9. Pour the solvent oil mixture through a coffee filter into a clean container.

10. Boil the solvent off: a rice cooker will boil the solvent off nicely, and will hold over a half gallon of solvent mixture.

CAUTION: avoid stove-tops, red hot elements, sparks, cigarettes and open flames as the fumes are extremely flammable.

11. Add solvent to rice cooker until it is about ¾ full and turn on HIGH heat.

Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area and set up a fan to carry the solvent fumes away. Continue to add mixture to cooker as solvent evaporates until you have added it all to the cooker. 

12. As the level in the rice cooker decreases for the last time, add a few drops of water (about 10 drops of water for a pound of dry material). This will help to release the solvent residue, and protect the oil from too much heat.

13. When there is about one inch of solvent-water mixture in the rice cooker, put on your oven mitts and pick the unit up and swirl the contents until the solvent has finished boiling off.

14. When the solvent has been boiled off, turn the cooker to LOW heat. At no point should the oil ever reach over 290˚ F or 140˚ C.

15. Keep your oven mitts on and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker. Gently pour the oil into a stainless steel container

16. Place the stainless steel container in a dehydrator, or put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer. It may take a few hours but the water and volatile terpenes will be evaporated from the oil. When there is no longer any surface activity on the oil, it is ready for use.

17. Suck the oil up in a plastic syringe, or in any other container you see fit. A syringe will make the oil easy to dispense. When the oil cools completely it will have the consistency of thick grease.

Dosage

Rick Simpson:

“It takes the average person about 90 days to ingest the full 60 gram treatment. I suggest that people start with three doses per day, about the size of a half a grain of short grained rice. A dose such as this would equal about ¼ of a drop. After four days at this dosage, most people are able to increase their doses by doubling the amount of their dose every four days.

It takes the average person about 5 weeks to get to the point where they can ingest a gram per day.
Once they reach this dosage they can continue at this rate until the cancer disappears.

By using this method it allows the body to build up its tolerance slowly, in fact, I have many reports from people who took the oil treatment and said they never got high. We all have different tolerances for any medication. Your size and body weight have little to do with your tolerance for hemp oil. Be aware when commencing treatment with hemp oil that it will lower your blood pressure, so if you are currently taking blood pressure medication, it is very likely that you will no longer need it.

When people are taking the oil, I like to see them stay within their comfort zone, but the truth is, the faster you take the oil the better the chance of surviving. At the end of their treatment most people continue taking the oil but at a much reduced rate. About one gram a month would be a good maintenance dose. I do not like to see people overdosing on the oil, but an overdose does no harm. 

The main side effect of this medication is sleep and rest which plays an important role in the healing process. Usually, within an hour or so of taking a dose, the oil is telling you to lay down and relax. 

Don’t fight the sleepy feeling, just lay down and go with it. Usually within a month, the daytime tiredness associated with this treatment fades away but the patient continues to sleep very well at night.

The only time I would recommend that people start out with larger doses would be to get off addictive and dangerous pain medications. When people who are using such medications begin the oil treatment, they usually cut their pain medications in half. The object is to take enough oil to take care of the pain and to help the patient get off these dangerous pharmaceutical drugs. Taking the oil makes it much easier for the patient to get off these addictive chemicals.

I simply tell people the oil will do one of two things; it will either cure your cancer or in cases where it is too late to affect a cure, the oil will ease their way out and they can at least die with dignity.

Hemp oil has a very high success rate in the treatment of cancer. Unfortunately, many people who come to me have been badly damaged by the medical system with their chemo and radiation etc. The damage such treatments cause have a lasting effect and people who have suffered the effects of such treatments are the hardest to cure.

It should also be mentioned that the oil rejuvenates vital organs like the pancreas. Many diabetics who have taken the oil find that after about six weeks on the oil that they no longer require insulin since their pancreas is again doing its job.

Properly made hemp medicine is the greatest healer on this planet bar none. Once you experience what this medication can do you will understand why history and I call hemp medicine a cure all.

Treating Skin Cancer

If you can get some properly made oil, it will definitely work to cure skin cancer and usually it only takes a few grams of oil to accomplish the task. Take about 30 grams of good Indica bud, this amount of starting material should produce 3 to 4 grams of high grade oil. Apply the oil to the skin cancer and cover it with a bandage, apply fresh oil and a new bandage every 3 or 4 days and the cancer should soon disappear. I always tell people to continue treatment until the cancer is gone, then they should continue to treat the area for about two more weeks just as if the cancer was still there.

Doing this will ensure that all the cancer cells are dead and I have never seen a cancer return if my instructions are followed. If you’ve had skin cancer for quite some time and the cancer is well established, it may take some time to cure. But usually even in quite severe cases the cancer will disappear in less than three weeks. In an extreme case it may take longer but if so ,then just keep up the treatment until it is gone. Many people can cure their skin cancer in no time, but it all depends on your own rate of healing and how deeply embedded the cancer has become.

Other Natural Things You Can Do That Could Help

When people came to me for oil to treat their cancer, the first thing I told them to do is change their diets. Try to stay away from animal protein as much as possible, since such protein promotes cancer growth. Get a juicing machine and start eating as many raw fruits and vegetables as possible, since plant protein fights the growth of cancer. Stop using sugar and replace its use with natural sweetener’s like raw honey. Get the patient’s PH up as quickly as possible, cancer likes an acidic environment and when you raise the body’s PH it makes it hard for cancer cells to survive. Also start eating the seeds from two apples every day, this will give you a good daily dose of B17 also known as laetrile. B17 in its own right has a pretty good track record in the treatment of cancer and there are other natural things such as wheat grass that you may find of benefit as well. Many people who have used the oil to treat their cancers did not change a thing, but the oil still worked its magic and they were healed.

But if you have a serious condition like cancer I think its a good idea to take other natural things that may help the oil eradicate the cancer and give you a better chance to survive. But the most important thing of all is, people have to realize that for the most part, what the medical system provides does much more harm than good. That is the reason I tell people who contact me, if they want to survive its best to stay as far away from the medical system as possible. That is the sad state, the medical system we have today is in and it will not change until people who work within this system finally realize that chemicals and poison do not heal. As far as I’m concerned what most doctors today practice is madness and not medicine.”

(Rick Simpson)





10 comments:

  1. Am Paul reside in usa, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.phoenixtearsmedicationoil@outlook.com
    I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. RICK for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.
    phoenixtearsmedicationoil@outlook.com what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my name is Mr ben john.

      I want to thank rick Simpson and the entire management of rick simpson medicals for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my wife’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told me there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,she wasn’t responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from rick Simpson medicals which he said rick has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my wife is improving very well and presently she can walk around the house all my herself.i felt it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email .ricksimpsonphoenixtearsoil@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Am Paul reside in usa, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.phoenixtearsmedicationoil@outlook.com
    I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. RICK for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.
    phoenixtearsmedicationoil@outlook.com what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paul for sharing this with us. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Vera Charles from united state of America and I want to thank rick Simpson and the entire management of Rick Simpson medical services for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my Dad’s thyroid cancer,the doctor told us there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,he wasn't responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from rick Simpson medicals services which he said rick has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my Dad is improving very well and presently he can walk around the house all by himself felt it’s necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email: ricksimpson.cn@gmail.com , For more information and the delivering process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In 2007 at just 33 years old, my dreams were abruptly eclipsed by the cold, hard reality of 1.2 cm tumors, endless visits to oncologists and having to face my own mortality at a young age. i decided to face my illness head on, with a positive spirit, and with support from my family and my husband. To protect myself from infertility, i opted for radiation treatment instead of chemotherapy. All was well for a short while, but two years the cancer returned. Two weeks before my wedding, my doctors gave the bleak diagnosis: stage four breast cancer with six to nine months left to live. It appeared my fight was over. The warrior in me had been tested many times in her 33 years. But when i was told my cancer was unbeatable, and it was time to set my affairs in order, the warrior inside me rose up to meet the impossible with a spirit of hopeful defiance. i leveled a steady gaze at my team of grieving oncologists and replied, "This is not my life. I will not die, because I was meant for more." True to my word, i have done much more. Rather than living in the shadow of a stage four cancer diagnoses,, so a friend of my introduce me to hemp oil and how to use it, for just few weeks am cancer free,. here is the email address of any assistance or to make your order........email: ricksimpsoncarefoundation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I decide to post the success story my self..Three years ago, after a prostate biopsy, I was given the diagnosis of aggressive Stage III adenocarcinoma. I didn’t know what to do. The urologist made appointments for me to start radiation, and maybe chemo. Then a friend told me cannabis cures cancer. It just so happened that the first human trials of cannabis treatment of astrocytomas (inoperable brain cancer), were published with encouraging results. So I decided; rather than die from the medical treatment, I would do the cannabis cure. Now… where to get some. There was no dispensary in the area, i got some cannabutter so I took that, up to tolerance. In three months the primary cancer was reduced a little, and minor metastatic lesions were left. At that point I found a supplier for Rick Simpson oil DR PALMER. I contacted him via; drjacquelinepalmerhealthcare@live.com and killed off the metastases and cancer in the next three months. Now I (NO SIGN OF CANCER...CANCER FREE) I have been cancer free for years now.

    My point in telling this story is the fact that in the face of advanced aggressive cancer, all I had was very weak cannabutter, but it eliminate the primary tumor to a little level. Now there are strains of 95% THC and CDB which help me cure my cancer with the help of Dr Palmer.

    Finally, if you choose cannabinoid treatment, start small, then increase dosage as rapidly as tolerable. To kill cancer you have to hit it hard, be conscientious about your treatment. Cannabis does no harm to the body, it is a metabolic support for the immune system. Contact DR PALMER today via; Email: drjacquelinepalmerhealthcare@live.com and you too will be cured.

    God Bless you.

    Sincerly
    Paz Andrea

    ReplyDelete


  7. ” I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Rick Simpson hemp oil, which i got from Dr,ricksimpsonhealthcare1@gmail.com. I am now leaving a healthy life since the past 1 Year i am now cancer free after the application and usage. You can contact for your medication from via Email: ricksimpsonhealthcare1@gmail.com. Wish you all the best and a happy healing. Thanks and God Bless you for your help, i will keep on help you to fight cancer in the World.
    Sincerely
    Adedayo Desmond
    Chicago

    ReplyDelete


  8. ” I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Rick Simpson hemp oil, which i got from Dr,ricksimpsonhealthcare1@gmail.com. I am now leaving a healthy life since the past 1 Year i am now cancer free after the application and usage. You can contact for your medication from via Email: ricksimpsonhealthcare1@gmail.com. Wish you all the best and a happy healing. Thanks and God Bless you for your help, i will keep on help you to fight cancer in the World.
    Sincerely
    Adedayo Desmond
    Chicago

    ReplyDelete


  9. ” I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the Rick Simpson hemp oil, which i got from Dr,ricksimpsonhealthcare1@gmail.com. I am now leaving a healthy life since the past 1 Year i am now cancer free after the application and usage. You can contact for your medication from via Email: ricksimpsonhealthcare1@gmail.com. Wish you all the best and a happy healing. Thanks and God Bless you for your help, i will keep on help you to fight cancer in the World.
    Sincerely
    Adedayo Desmond
    Chicago

    ReplyDelete