Postings

Tuesday 19 August 2014

A LETTER FROM JESUS




A LETTER FROM JESUS

Stes de Necker



19 August 2014

My dear friend,

I just had to write to you to tell you how much I care about you. I saw you yesterday talking to your friends and I waited all day, hoping you would also want to speak with me.

I gave you a beautiful sunset to end your day and a cool breeze to cool you when you went to bed - and I waited. But you never came. It hurt me, but I still love you because I am your friend.

I saw you when you were asleep last night and I wanted so much to touch you. So I ordered moonlight on your face and again I waited. I wanted so much to come to you so that we could chat because I have so many gifts for you. You woke up and rushed to work. My tears were in the rain I sent you in the morning.

If only you would listen to me! I love you. I tried to tell you that in the blue sky and green grass all around you. I whisper it in the leaves of the trees and I breathe it in the colors of the flowers.

I shout it from the mountain streams and I give the birds love songs to sing to you.

I clothe you with warm sunshine and let fragrant the air with the scent of nature.

My love for you is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest need in your heart.

Ask Me. Talk to me. Please don’t forget me.

I have so much I want to share with you.

I will not bother you any further. It is now your decision.

I have chosen you and I will wait - because I love you.

Your friend


Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment