Postings

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Beware the deadly Nile virus



Beware the latest Nile Virus !


                                                                                                 Stes de Necker
                                                                                                       

People over the age of 65 seem especially prone to contracting this virus


Most deadly form of Nile Flu
Medical term  C-Nile-Virus



Most obvious symptoms:

Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. 
Causes you to send a blank e-mail! 
Causes you to send an e-mail to the wrong person. 
Causes you to send an e-mail back to the person who sent it to you. 
Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. 
Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND.." 
Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE."



To My Dear friend Spekkies, 

Can’t seem to remember if I have e-mailed this to you or not!

Oh shit, I must have contracted that virus!

In stead of mailing it, I posted it.

OMG I've got C-Nile-Flu!!



Find some more interesting articles on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment